Sunday, April 15, 2007

On the Needles

Well, I thought starting with what is on my needles would make sense. Of this amazing group of women I tend to be struck with multi-project syndrome the most, although there are others catching up quickly.

All the projects I can think of on my needles at the moment:
  • Toe-up feather and fan sock #2
  • Preemie cardigan (for a work friend's 4lb preemie!)
  • Shaker (with short sleeves) from A Treasury of Rowan Knits
  • Kiri shawl #2
  • Mitered Square blanket
  • Vest
  • Dishcloth (always one going)

That is everything I can think of at the moment, and looking at it makes me feel better as it is not as long as I had thought. The Preemie cardigan will be done tonight.
Soon to be on the needles -- a tanktop in cotton.
As I don't know how to link yet these patterns will go unlinked for now (Shan, a tutoring session may be in order).
I look forward to this becoming a place for us all to share, show and learn.
-Kate

No comments: