- Based on Sally Melville's Baby Rainbow Jacket, from Knitting Experience Book 3: Color.
- I say based, because I used a different slip stitch than she did, although I followed her measurements to get the sizing. I also made the sleeves solid colour with just a stripe, rather than continuing all the colour work.
- Yarn was Sari cotton, bought on sale at Fun Knits during our field trip. Although the yarn is a little splitty, I love the colours it comes in and it was easy to knit with overall.
- Time to knit, about three weeks. I had to go back for one more ball of cotton, to finish the button band.
- The buttons are from my very large button stash.
I enjoyed this knit, and I think it is very stylish for a little baby boy (six-nine month size).
Now back to adult knitting!