Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally I have arrived....

I have finally got it figured out after the mini tutorial from Shan last nite(thanks Shan!), and so here I am!
My list of UFO is considerably smaller, as I have to be realistic about what I can accomplish.... ok maybe not really realistic, but my pile is smaller.
Presently I am working on an Aran Cardigan in natural undyed Australian Wool - almost done the last sleeve - then it is time for blocking and putting the neckband on. Yahoo! Can't wait till it's done.
Other items are :
Black mistake rib sweater for my daughter (ripped out many many times! I have to have the pattern done this time, before I start)
socks for my Mom
socks for someone else (not begun yet )
Eco-yarn (made from what I don't know!) from (gulp) Walmart - for a prototype sweater
And there is a lot more wool waiting patiently for me in well marked packages in my wool stash!
Enjoy our weekly knitting jams - looking forward to next Wednesday..
Karen

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay Karen has arrived!
One post you will have to explain more of your project process -- I truly believe that one project for you is worth about three regular ones because of the work you put in!