Friday, September 28, 2007

Progress is Good

There is some progress being made on the Christmas list. Mum's wrap has reached the halfway point; her socks are started. A bunch of us Riverstitchers went down to Village Yarns in Cumberland (sadly website-less) earlier this week, where I stocked up on yarn for the second pair of socks, the scarf, and the two sweaters. So now I have a big pile of yarn staring at me demanding to be knit. But at least it is still September, so I'm feeling good about it - we'll see what happens in November :)

A lovely night of stitching last night at knit night. A number of Christmas presents being knit, a wrap, socks, legwarmers, another wrap. Plus a sweater from a pattern that we won't talk about, as it causes some of the knitters to get high blood pressure :) Plus there were apple squares with vanilla ice cream. yum yum yum.

Sometime next week I will post further about Mum's wrap, just to show the beautiful yarn it is being knit from.

No comments: